Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Return of BamBam

After almost two years...BamBam has returned to NBC17!

Today was my first day back at the old job. It was great to see everyone...although a lot of faces had changed since the last time I was there. A lot of changes had been made to the studio as well.

But the control room was the same. It was neat to see a lot of the effects that I had built originally when this switcher was installed were still there.

For those that are familiar with the control room at C3 Church....here's a taste of what I am running now...pretty cool, huh?

Thanks to everyone who prayed for me today. I felt those prayers as I was at work. The transition back to NBC is going to be smooth, I think.

1 comment:

JD said...

You will enjoy yourself and do great in that environment. Good luck !