Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend and my cousin

Hey everyone!

I hope that your Easter weekend was absolutely delightful! I had a great time. On Saturday night, I went to C3 and directed the 5pm service. I love going to church on Saturday nights! We had a great turnout...I think I heard 1500 people in attendance for Saturday!

On Sunday, we got up and saw what the Easter Bunny had left Makayla...101 Dalmations the original movie and another pony. My life is overrun with My Little Ponies!

Then we went over to my parent's house to spend the rest of the day together with my family. While we were hanging out, my sister said, "hey...did you see Stewart's blog about you?". I was like "huh?".

One of my cousins is a photojournalist for the Fox affiliate in High Point. His blog "Viewfinder Blues" is phenomenal. He has a way of writing that really puts you in the heart of the action. Check out his blog on me here. Then stick around and check out some of his other writings.

No comments: