Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hillsong...to a whole 'nutha level!

Okay, so just when I think I had heard all that Hillsong had to offer...I was wrong.
Now, typically I have a problem with artist releasing the same songs, over and over again.  HOWEVER, Hillsong London has issued a remix album of "Jesus Is".  The new album is (are you ready for this..) Jesus Is: Remix.
It's an awesome presentation of trance, dance, and a little early 90s techno.  If you are looking for an awesome album to use for worship OR dance....check it out.  Enjoy.

3 comments:

Stephen Barnette said...

Ok this is getting scary. I got the same album from Hillsong last night after church. I wonder how much more of our music taste run alike

Stephen B.

Figueras Life said...

did u say techno & dance????? now, i'm going to have to purchase it!!!!

Figueras Life said...

did u say techno & dance????? now, i'm going to have to purchase it!!!!