Monday, July 21, 2008

And the winner is....

So, as many of you may know that my family and I have been looking for a new church.

We have decided that our new church is True North Church in Garner, NC. TNC meets in the White Oak theater and has tons of personality.

The senior pastor, Jon McClarnon, has a passionate heart for what God is doing in the Garner area. He's hilarious and down to earth...the kind of guy you'd wanna go have lunch with...

True North is cool because it doesn't have it all figured out. It is raw, and fresh, and new.

If you're in the Garner area on a Sunday morning, come check out True North (off Exit 306 on I-40).

2 comments:

Jon McClarnon said...

One of the best things about the church is the awesome people! Groovy news! When can you help me with a video?

Anonymous said...

I love the remark, "True North is cool because it doesn't have it all figured out. It is raw, and fresh, and new." I take that as a compliment. Glad you and Carlyn are on board!